WHAT TO EXPECT.
- Figure out the classes that you might be interested in.
- Register online with mind/body and choose your first class. <TIMETABLE>
- Once you are ready for your first visit – please arrive 15 minutes early to get set up for your first class.
- To prepare for your first class, please read the studio etiquette below.
- For ease in booking in ahead of time, you can download the app on your phone for free. iOS | Android
- Please no late arrivals or early departures out of respect for other students and the teacher.
- You can expect to be welcomed by our staff and students and to feel like a part of the Ohana family!
- Feel like a nourishing drink after Yoga? we sell Organic Avenue Fresh Pressed Juices. check out the options at : www.organicavenue.com.au
We are here to help if you ever have any questions.
Are you suffering from chronic pain, chronic stress, or constantly feeling overwhelmed? Then Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, Nada Yoga, Feldenkrais or any of the Meditations on offer are for you.
Are you a sports person in need of recovery from your training regime? Then Restorative Yoga, Yin Yoga, Nada Yoga, Feldenkrais or any of the meditations on offer are for you.
Would you like to increase your strength, fitness and overall feeling of well-being? Try the Flow Yoga, Flow/Yin, or Barre Fusion.
Do you tend to feel physically or mentally uninspired– sitting at a desk all day, going to your couch at night, sleeping in until late in the day? Stimulate the flow of energy with the more active classes such as Flow Yoga, Flow/Yin, or Barre Fitness or Fusion Classes.
$20 for an Aloha pass – unlimited yoga for your first week (first time students only).
$20 Casual drop in class
$180 for a 10 visit card (12 month expire date).
$30 per week unlimited classes (weekly or monthly direct debit).
- To set yourself up as a member you will need to use your computer (not the app). Go to “Contracts” and then choose weekly or monthly payments.
$10 Teacher rate – wanting to grow your practice.. yoga teachers come for $10 per class
Private and corporate yoga classes
$90 personal yoga class (one to one).
$130 group class (3 or more).
Corporate classes: Onsite $160. Offsite $190.
- Australian Health Management
- Australian Unity Health
- CBHS Health Fund
- Grand United Corporation Health
- Teachers Health Fund
- Transport Health Fund
You will need to contact your health fund to confirm your benefit entitlements and what you must do to enable a claim.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class commencement
- Refrain from using your phone/turn phone off
- No late arrivals or early departures. This is out of respect for the teacher, the class participants as well as for security purposes.
- Be mindful of noise levels
- Please put away your props at the end of class and wipe down your mat with the provided cleaning spray.